cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 4

BT email upgrade in June shocking ?

OMG 

This upgrade to my email account in June 2020 is horific ! so many bugs and problems, why are BT not even using just basic testing before releasing such a missive bug ridden problem ?

I thought it was me until I tried variations of browsers and mc/pc with all the same results !

My contacts have all changed bringing up very old ones from years ago and loosing all the ones I use 

If you try and use the search email box you get an error message and it all hangs, if you log out and back in you might have a one in 5 chance of  the search working but very slow after hanging for ages !

Anything you try and do now hangs and is so slow 

If BT can fix this soon will have to move 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4

Re: Monstrous new BT email upgrade

OMG 

This upgrade is horific ! so many bugs and problems, why are BT not even using just basic testing before releasing such a missive bug ridden problem ?

I thought it was me until I tried variations of browsers and mc/pc with all the same results !

My contacts have all changed bringing up very old ones from years ago and loosing all the ones I use 

If you try and use the search email box you get an error message and it all hangs, if you log out and back in you might have a one in 5 chance of  the search working but very slow after hanging for ages !

Anything you try and do now hangs and is so slow 

If BT can fix this soon will have to move 

0 Ratings
Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Re: BT email upgrade in June shocking ?

Agree 100% and mail vanishes from your inbox once you look at it. My wife's email account pulled in 25000 emails on Friday past from as far back as 10 years bt seem aware of it...but not active in sorting the issues

0 Ratings
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 4

Re: BT email upgrade in June shocking ?

Hi @kcurrie65 

This sounds like it could be a setup issue.

Is your wife using an email client using POP3?

If so it sounds like the option to "Leave a copy of messages on the server" is not ticked meaning that emails will be deleted once viewed.

SP

0 Ratings