cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 8

BT emails don’t send but go into drafts

I am using an IPad. I am update with software.I am using the BT email app. Emails go straight into draft with a message saying “sync in progress. Please wait until it completes. It never completes and emails stay in draft.

I have chatted with BT support but they could not help.

any advice pleas

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8

Re: BT emails don’t send but go into drafts

Use a different mail app.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 8

I am using a different app now but I have been using BT Email app for a year now as advised by BT..so the question is why has it stopped behaving in the last two weeks and is there a solution?

It has been raised in this forum before and one person claimed it had been solved but there was no explanation how.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

No idea, but the BT mail app is absolutely dire, there are far better apps.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 8

Since the new app was forced on me, I get exactly that happening on my windows laptop. If however I open the draft folder, it immediately triggers a send. So many fundamental issues with this new app... can't understand how anyone would have passed such poor code through to BT users.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 8

No app is forced on you.

There are multiple apps that can be used.

Message 7 of 8

I'm sorry but I do not agree... I pay for a premium email SERVICE... which includes providing a suitable (and fully working) application. The most recent version provided is not of suitable quality and has been forced onto bt customers... if that were not true we would all be able to go back to using the APP that used to work!

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

I rather think you are confusing BT's webmail service with a mail  client or app .

There is absolutely no need to use BT's  webmail at all. There are many free third party mail clients that are far better suited to dealing with email.

0 Ratings