cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

BT incorrectly rejecting an incoming message as spam

I receive a monthly post from a large group I belong to that has a link to a drop box (containing files in that I really, really, really do want).

BT stopped accepting these posts a while ago, so I changed my email with the group to a gmail account, and have set gmail to automaticaly forward all messages to my bt email. This worked fine for several years, but now BT is refusing to even drop the message into my spam folder - despite me marking it before as "safe sender", and instead rejects the message on my gmail account with:

"554 Message rejected on 2023/10/02 01:48:17 BST, policy (3.2.1.1) ID (646EA3921584846B) - Your message looks like SPAM or has been reported as SPAM"

If I remember the monthly email is due, I can go to my gmail account and explicitly forward the message to myself, in which case it gets through OK, or alternatly click onthe link from gmail to get to the drop box.

What can I do to stop BT rejecting the message, or at the very least let me know it's been rejected so I can go to gmail and forward it again? Given that everything going to gmail automatically is passed to btmail, I rarely think to check for missed messages in gmail.

0 Ratings