Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dave36
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 14

Re: BT messed up and continue to do so

Tell me, what exactly is level 2

every time I phone I have to spend an eternity explaining what is going on, CS does not log the details, at least that's the way it seems as every call is taken as a new case. Stupid system! But there is one consistency, every call results in an "escalation to level 2"

prorlem with that is that that's the last you hear of level 2 - I never get a call back and stil have no resolution, yesterday I spoke to two people in Northern Ireland, have to say that was an improvement, but the result was the same again! Level 2

On the second call I told the young lady that if I did not have resolution by 4pm today I am cancelling my account, 15:30 now, email still not working and email app still missing from my BT - so I suppose it's goodbye then. ISP SEARCH IN PROGRESS I don't need this **bleep**!

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
dave36
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 14

Another update for those that may be interested

Despite Newcastle being involved since  03/11, I still have no access to primary email

Despite the CEO of Bt promising me on 03/11 the problem would be fixed I still have no resolution

Does BT care? - I dont think so

Does BT have any interest in customer satisfaction? - no they dont

Would I reccomend BT to anyone? - what do you think?

today is 11/11/2015 on the 17/10/2015 my account went live, I first informed BT of the email problem about tea time on that day! progress up to today................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................You guessed it S.F.A.

0 Ratings
dave36
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 14

Continuing update, got a call today telling me (AGAIN) that its fixed brill jump up and down whoopie

Do as I am told, login, reset password - great - no it flipping isn't

I can log into My Bt, but only with the old defuct primary email, I can log into email, but not with my primary email!

So we are back where we started before CS made the server go **bleep** up!

And guess what, in the time since this all started bt have taken £124 from my bank for the service I still dont have since 17th October!!

time to go back to twitter and facebook, amazing how quick BT can jump when you go public!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
dave36
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 14

This is a copy of my email to BT this evening.

Well Rebecca, what a difference a day makes!

I had asked all along that the account be reset or a new one set up, today at long last you made  that happen!

Even better it works!

Now all we need is to see how prepared BT are to say sorry?

This saga has been one of the most frustrating experiences of my life, totally frustrated with the blatant indifference, lies and ineptitude of CS in India and UK, until your (Rebecca) intervention nothing at all was achieved, even then your associates took 3 weeks to sort it out!

I myself have wasted many, many hours since 17th October, spent hours on the phone, online and in chat – all wasted as until today the only real progress had been a direct result of my own efforts.

I really expect to see change in the way BT deals with problems, I can see from forums (where I learnt most from) that the vast majority of long term complaints are with the way overseas CS deal with things. Surely if your VDU prompt system cannot solve a problem within a few days,  it should be passed on to a department with knowledge based assistance to deal with!

I also feel very strongly that BT should refrain from charging customers accounts when they don’t have the full service they are paying for.  In my case BT has known from day one that my service was not properly and fully set up and that the problem lay with BT and not the customer, but this did not stop them from collecting £124 from my account – totally unethical and dishonest!

Thanks again Rebecca

Dave

0 Ratings