Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
designextreme
Aspiring Contributor
Message 41 of 46

Re: BT rejecting emails from our servers

On another note, my server provider offered me an alternative IP address: 144.76.24.82. However, I cannot tell if this is *already* blacklisted because there is no public way to check.

0 Ratings
New_To_UK
Aspiring Expert
Message 42 of 46

Bravo - why don't you try sending some emails from this address? If this still dosent work and has issues, Postmaster are likely to work with you now to help identify any issues and let you know what you have to do. They normally like to see some intent of following recommended advice first. 

0 Ratings
designextreme
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 46

Bravo "New To UK"... you are appear to benew to the world of the Internet too...

It took **6 weeks** to get one single reply from postmaster@btinternet.com. I have received no reply since then.

Saying that they are now likely to do anything helpful would be one stretch of reality too far.

BT should behave responsibly and selectively block IPs with a way to report blocks that have occured in error or short term issues, In the case, BT decided that an ISP's set of IP addresses is worth blocking and my server was caught up in this mess. After my numerous attempts to report this issue through several means, it is now for them to make a correction.

0 Ratings
New_To_UK
Aspiring Expert
Message 44 of 46

i assure you only thing I’m new to is this level of ignorance. 

Good luck with your endeavours, last piece of unsolicited advice from me - sounds like you are using a foreign provider, would serve you better to use a UK based one. 

0 Ratings
designextreme
Aspiring Contributor
Message 45 of 46

You could have started your silence two posts ago and said nothing - simply useless.

0 Ratings
designextreme
Aspiring Contributor
Message 46 of 46

I tried the Critical Path team using the number: 0808 100 4332. I ended up being forwarded to the Cardiff department and my case to "elevated" to the next level for the 4th time. Maybe this time will be different?

0 Ratings