cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kayell
Contributor
Message 11 of 33

Re: BT website "launching something new"...

OK - I'm about to go out so thought I'd give the BT Broadband line a call.  They have no more idea what's going on than the rest of us.  He said they were probably working on something and suggested I tried again later.  Yeah - right....

I re-tried Keith's first link and - totally randomly - it worked again.  One of my sub-accounts had 8 new messages - 7 of them to alert me to replies on here... 

Going through the normal route, though, the message is still there and it still doesn't work - no luck with ipad or iphone either.  Seems to be the luck of the draw....

0 Ratings
Red_Snow
Aspiring Expert
Message 12 of 33

I called up earlier and even the staff were having issues accessing info on primary systems! ...... a wider issue perhaps?

0 Ratings
Wilf677
Message 13 of 33

I just Live Chatted with BT, and they said they would get me logged in "in 6-7 hours"! I have been getting this message since last night.

0 Ratings
Wilf677
Message 14 of 33

I just Web Chatted with BT, and they said they would have me logged in "in 6-7 hours"!

0 Ratings
englishbullterrier
Contributor
Message 15 of 33

I simply CANNOT BELIEVE that BT have scheduled an upgrade for a working day. I said how do you think banks upgrade, not daily but overnight or at the weekend !!!

I complained -

Thank you for the details.

I am sorry that you have not been able to log into the email address, we are currently upgrading out website and we're about to launch some new feature, I know this is an inconvenience and we are trying to wrap it up quickly, we'll have you logged in in 6 to 7 hours.

Thank you for being patient. Please co operate.

Is there anything more I can help you with? If there is nothing further, can you please disconnect the chat by clicking the "leave Chat" box below? You’ll also receive a survey following our chat.

For gods sake, disgusting.

0 Ratings
Wilf677
Message 16 of 33

That's word for word the reply I got!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
barnpiece
Expert
Message 17 of 33

Just got into MyBT but they seem to have messed it up!

It asks you to add an Account, even though it knows the account is yours if you go into My Account.

Also the billing page is basically blank! Maybe they are still working on it, but for now it doesn't look any different but is not working properly.

Richard

0 Ratings
Red_Snow
Aspiring Expert
Message 18 of 33

What planet are these guys on!!! Major upgrade during a working weekday, you couldn't make it up!

0 Ratings
pete_S
Aspiring Contributor
Message 19 of 33

TBH, I don't think it's anything to do with new features.  Look at the url of the page - https://www.bt.com/dr-pages/index.html .  "dr" = disaster recovery.  My guess is the site's sick and the "we're adding something new" is their default smoke screen.  I need to migrate a number on my mobile using my pac code, and the mobile portion of the site's been down since yesterday.    grrrrr

0 Ratings
Paul1954
Message 20 of 33

Spoke on chat to someone called Nefis who has told me it will be fixed in 48 hours! My wife’s email which is a sub account of mine is working fine. Don’t understand what’s happening but feel sure the “launching something new” is a load of rubbish.

0 Ratings