cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

BTID redirects straight to email

When I try to log in to my BTID account, I always get redirected to my BT email (which is also my BTID) 

Have tried using the app, deleting cache etc. Nothing seems to work. 

How can I log in to my main customer account (not least as I want to upgrade my email account) ?

Have seen others ask the same question on here but can't see a clear answer. Thanks. 

Tags (4)
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: BTID redirects straight to email

Haven't got an answer to the redirect, but I'm confused as to what you are expecting from an email 'upgrade'.

There are no 'upgrades' to mail.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

I wanted to set up two factor authentication and I believe BT offers a Premium Email service? It's just now my main address so I wanted to protect it more. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Premium mail is just the name given to the standard mail for customers that no longer have  BT broadband. There is nothing premium about it, it is exactly the same as standard mail that BT broadband customers have.

2fa is available to your email without any upgrade.

I will ask if the mods can look at your login problem

Message 5 of 5

Hi @angusj10

Welcome to the BT Community and thank you for your posts!

I am sorry that you're being re-directed to your mailbox when you're trying to log in to your BT ID.  I have sent you a private message with instructions on how you can send us over your details and we'll look into this for you. See: Private messages

Thanks,

Robbie

0 Ratings