cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 11 of 13

Re: BTInternet email addresses rejecting our mailings

We're having the same problem.

Customers are registering on our website for event tickets  and customers with  BT emails aren't getting their tickets.

No issues with other ISPs.

Email routed over Amazon SES.

Emailed postmaster.

Please help.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 12 of 13

Another one with the same problem;

Reason: 554 Message rejected on 2019/10/18 18:14:04 BST, policy (3.2.2.1) ID (5D6F956C08A4B976) - Your message looks like SPAM or has been reported as SPAM

Initially I went to https://www.cyren.com/security-center/cyren-ip-reputation-check

to make sure all was well but I'm not sure if this company looks after the Email filters for BT anymore.

I tried logging a call through BT but they couldn't help so came here. I have sent an email to postmaster@btinternet.com today to see if they can expedite matters.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 13 of 13

Us too. Our membership list on mailman. Btinternet is rejecting emails from our own mailing list on our own VPS to our own members. Note the bit about "Our Postmaster will be unable to help you". Well thanks bt. 

SMTP error from remote mail server after end of data: 421-Policy () Too much SPAM received from [our ip address] on [date].  As we detected too much spam, we protected our customers by not allowing any more emails from this IP\n421 till we notice an improvement. You may have been affected unknowingly through your email provider. Please contact your email provider to assist. Our Postmaster will be unable to help you.

0 Ratings