cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JimD
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

BTYahoo disposable e-mail

I'm one of those left with BTYahoo e-mail after the migration shambles.  So I still use BTYahoo, including disposable addresses.  Once upon a time disposable addresses were sorted in alphabetical order.  Now no longer: new ones seem to be just arranged in the order they were created.  Anyone know if there is any chance of this being corrected?  Or, even less likely I imagine, the migration being resumed.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: BTYahoo disposable e-mail

I moved away from disposable addresses a while ago.  When (if) the migration starts again, all the Yahoo disposable addresses will simply be deleted.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 5

I am no longer using BTYahoo so can not check this.  Usually when there are lists, if you click the heading of the list such as the name it will put them into alphabetical order or if you click on the date created it will put the list into date order. It may be the same in BTYahoo email.

0 Ratings
JimD
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

Thanks for the response.  No it's a drop-down menu and can't even be sorted manually.  I find the disposable e-mail addresses handy.  I'd shift from BT altogether if I could be bothered with the complications.  They charge a lot for a pretty poor service.  I have the impression that if it doesn't involve sport, forget it.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

For some time now, I've been gradually migrating to non-BT email addresses.  There are plenty of free email services around.

In addition to those, I have bought my own domain name and pay for a mail box on it.  That's certainly not free, but means that I am no longer tied to the email addresses offered by any ISP.  If BT ever fails to give me a good offer on renewal, I can jump ship and take my email with me.

0 Ratings