Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mckennd
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

BTinternet.com Sub account suspended but no option on My BT to re-activate

Go to solution

Hi seem there has been a spate of this problem, I recently had a problem ith my main BTinternet account, and when logging into the account I as presented with a ne screen saying I must link the mail account with my BTID I have been able to link My main account and several of the sub accounts accept one which says: 

• Your email was last used . This mailbox is suspended and will be permanently deleted on 16/10/2017.unless you reactivate it in next days.

I have been unable to recover it as there is no link on the My BT email account page in fact its blank so no options to do anything?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: BTinternet.com Sub account suspended but no option on My BT to re-activate

Go to solution

Hi @Mckennd,

Welcome to the community forum. I'm sorry you're having issues with your BT email. I'll be able to help you with this. Please can you send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”Kudos”
Mckennd
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: BTinternet.com Sub account suspended but no option on My BT to re-activate

Go to solution

Hi PaddyB & Robbie,

Thanks for the help and support you have provided, the reactivate link appeared on the My BT account and I was able to "Reactivate" the sub account, although I did need to change the password via My BT in order to get logged onto it, because trying to log on resulted in the following message "We don't recognise your details. Please check you've entered your full email address and password correctly and try again." once I changed the password, it all worked OK.

Thanks again for the help and support

David

0 Ratings