cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ricard9
Beginner
Message 1 of 8

Blank E-mails

My inbox lists all my inbound e-mails correctly on a btinternet.com account but when I double click to open the senders address comes up and nothing else. The body of the message is blank. Anyone else had this or has any ideas how to solve? Thanks in advance. 

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Blank E-mails

Try clicking on the "Change View" button on the right of the menu bar and change the view to none. Once you have done that try just a single click and not a double click.  This should open the email.

0 Ratings
Ricard9
Beginner
Message 3 of 8

Thank you. Partial success in the the body of the e-mail now shows but only half the message?

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

Is it that half the message is actually missing or that you need to scroll down to see it all?

Can you check the  "Zoom" settings of your browser and try adjusting that or press Ctrl and scroll your mouse to decrease the zoom size.

0 Ratings
Ricard9
Beginner
Message 5 of 8

Tried the zoom thing but it makes no difference. I know half the message is missing because the whole mail displays correctly on my I-pad

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 8

If the whole message is there on your iPad it means that the whole message is on the BT server and it is not displaying correctly on your  browser.

Which browser are you using and have you tried a different browser?

0 Ratings
Ricard9
Beginner
Message 7 of 8

OK thanks. I am using IE on that laptop - will upgrade it and see what happens

0 Ratings
Carlusha
Recognised Expert
Message 8 of 8

@Ricard9wrote:

OK thanks. I am using IE on that laptop - will upgrade it and see what happens

Upgrade what? IE or the laptop?

Have you not tried a different browser such as Edge or Firefox as suggested by @gg30340 ?

0 Ratings