cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Blocked sender - does not appear in blocked sender list and I need to unblock them

Go to solution

Hi  all, 

I mistakenly blocked the email domain @Yahoo.co.uk and in doing so blocked one of my colleagues email addresses. I have tried to enter this persons email address in safe senders but it says it appears in blocked senders. I go into the blocked senders list and it is not showing in that list. Any ideas on what I can do to ensure I receive emails again from this colleague?

Thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Blocked sender - does not appear in blocked sender list and I need to unblock them

Go to solution

Log onto your BTMail account using a browser, not an email client/app, and then click on your username at the right hand side. Select "Settings" then go to the left hand side and select "Mail". Scroll down and click on "Blocked Senders". Scroll down the list until you find the email address or domain you want to unblock and select it. Click on "delete".

The domains are normally at the top of the list.

Message 3 of 4

Re: Blocked sender - does not appear in blocked sender list and I need to unblock them

Go to solution

Thank you for your reply, I have actually tried this but as mentioned neither the specific email address or yahoo.co.uk are showing in the blocked senders list, even though it says they are. 

Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Try clearing the history and cookies from your browser then log on and re-check.

0 Ratings