cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

Booked Senders List

Since the new version of mail I can no longer see my blocked senders list. (HELP just shows the previous version instructions.)

Does anybody know where it is, does it even exist?

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 6

Re: Booked Senders List

Log onto your email account and go to the settings which are found by clicking on your username at the top right. Once there click on "Mail" and scroll down to "Blocked Senders"

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

That is the way it worked before the latest version was released. Now if you click on the id (top right) all you get is a dropdown Settings/Whats New/Account information/Signout. None of these give access to BS.

The way the blocking works is different too. No longer do you see the box with addresses, when you block it just say "blocked".

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 6

How are you accessing your email. If you are using a web browser the way I described is correct for the BTMail system.

In the drop down box, click on "settings". Then go to "Mail" at the left hand side and then scroll down to "Blocked Senders"

If you are on the BTYahoo system it may be different.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Recognised Expert
Message 5 of 6

In the new webmil:

Tick the box alongside the email in your inbox that you wish to block

Go to the toolbar and click More

Select the desired option from the pop-up

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

The OP stated that he wanted to see his blocked senders list. "I can no longer see my blocked senders list..Does anybody know where it is, does it even exist"?

0 Ratings