cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Bt Premier mail

Go to solution

Over 4 years ago we as a company left BT broadband but needed to keep our email address and we signed up to Premier mail and the payment of £1.60 has been taken every month via a credit card. I have no account number or reference for thiis premier mail. I now need to change the payment of this to direct debit as the credit card has been cancelled. How do I go about this without an account number?

I have called BT Business and they can't help as I dont have an account number. I found a number for BT premier email but get told to redial technical and they can't help me.

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: Bt Premier mail

Go to solution

I think you are talking about BT Premium mail. If you were a BT Business users, then you would have a BT Connect e-mail address, which I did not think was transferable.

You may find the answer on one of these threads.

https://community.bt.com/t5/forums/searchpage/tab/message?filter=labels%2Clocation&location=forum-bo...

If you contact BT 0808 100 6778. Select option 2. they should be able to help.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Go to solution

Thanks will give it a try. We had the email set up as a home user before we moved to bt connect email but as all our brochures had the BTinternet email address on we wanted to keep it.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Go to solution

Thank you!! the telephone number you supplied has solved the problem.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 5

Go to solution

Excellent Smiley Happy

0 Ratings