cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
msb
Beginner
Message 1 of 14

Bt Yahoo mail

Since Sept 24th, I have been unable to use my openworld address. I can send e mails but not receive them. When sending a test from another address, it says: Remote MTA mx-bt.mail.am0.yahoodns.net:network error,  SMTP protocol diagnostic:554 delivery error:dd T.his user doesn't have a btinternet.com account (address stated) (0)-mta1005.btmail.ir2.yahoo.com

My address is a sub account, but when I look at the primary account, it is not listed or indeed a new one that I have just created.

BT have of no help whatsover, passing me from one level to the next, and then on to the critical team, which I now believce does not exist.

I have been using this address for years.

0 Ratings
13 REPLIES 13
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 14

Re: Bt Yahoo mail

Are you a current BT Broadband customer?

0 Ratings
msb
Beginner
Message 3 of 14

Yes
0 Ratings
msb
Beginner
Message 4 of 14

Have been through all of the help pages and remote assistance many times, but to no avail
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 14

BT have moved away from Yahoo. Try logging into webmail using this link.https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

0 Ratings
msb
Beginner
Message 6 of 14

Yes I know that, have just tried again and it makes no difference
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 14

Assuming that you have been accessing the account on a regular basis, so it has not been ceased.

I have asked a moderator to provide assistance, they will post an invite on this thread.

They are the only BT employees on this forum.

Once you get a reply, if you click on their name, you will see a screen like this. Click on the link as shown below.
Please do not send them a personal message, as they may not be on duty for a long time, and your message will not be tracked properly.

For your own security, do not post any personal details, on this forum. That includes any tracking number you are give.

They will respond either by phone or e-mail within 5-6 working days.
Please use the tracked e-mail, to reply, not via the forum. Thanks

modpicture.jpg

0 Ratings
msb
Beginner
Message 8 of 14

I used this e mail everyday for the last 10 years or more.
Not quite sure where I will find the moderator reply can you explain please
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 9 of 14

You will have to wait for an invite, they are aware of this thread, so there should be an invite this afternoon I hope.

0 Ratings
msb
Beginner
Message 10 of 14

sorry, a bit thick, will the invite be on this page, or do I have to look elsewhere
0 Ratings