cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Bt email been hacked can not access it

Few days ago my LinkedIn account got hacked password changed, I managed to get it back, then my Facebook business account, but got that back, later bt email was hacked, and then personal Facebook account which is now disabled.

I called bt but could not get me into the account, Date of birth changed ! And the security word is not what I would select so not got a clue, but he put email account as disabled and said someone will call me, but not had any communication,  I think a instagram account was made, but I have never used one, and can not find it online.

As to email account, with LinkedIn they ask me to provide id to get it back, I reported it to the identity fraud department online, so await their report.

Is there any other way to reset my bt email account. 

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Bt email been hacked can not access it

This is just a customer to customer help forum, everyone here, including myself, are just customers.

The only BT Employees are the forum moderators.

Try calling 0330 1234 150

You can message BT using the "message us" links on the help pages. That is usually effective.

https://www.bt.com/help/contact-bt

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Bt email been hacked can not access it

As I said in the report, I did call BT on that number, still awaiting call back, help pages seems to have no other ways to contact like email.

0 Ratings