cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bfc24
Beginner
Message 1 of 2

Bt email

Hi my wife started a bt premium email account some years ago and she has her own email address and we created a sub one which I use, I recently received a welcome email to new email services and I downloaded the new bt email app and logged in with no issues however my wife who is the main account holder can't log into it and gets an error message saying not available for your account?

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 2

Re: Bt email

BT are in the process of migrating BTYahoo email accounts onto the "new" BTMail email system.

This is being done on an individual account basis so it is possible that a sub account gets migrated while the "main" account does not. 

You can not ask for it to happen but all BTYahoo accounts will eventually be migrated. 

It is likely that your email account has been migrated to the new BTMail and as such you can use the BTMail app which is exclusively for the new BTMail accounts.

Your wife's account has most likely not yet been migrated and as such she can not use the new BTMail app. Once she has been migrated she will be able to use it if she wishes.