cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
shewolf
Aspiring Contributor
Message 11 of 17

Re: Bt premium mail

Thanks old-email but having read your post, whilst it is similar to mine, it is not the same. I have already spent 3 hours on the phone to calcutta
0 Ratings
shewolf
Aspiring Contributor
Message 12 of 17

hi Keith, thanks for this. I will bookmark for the future, inevitable balls- ups. No one at BT seems to give a rats for their customers.
old_email
Aspiring Expert
Message 13 of 17

@shewolf wrote:
Thanks old-email but having read your post, whilst it is similar to mine, it is not the same. I have already spent 3 hours on the phone to calcutta

You mean I'm likely to have your problems with my sub-accounts once I transfer to the paid account? Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
richark2
Aspiring Contributor
Message 14 of 17

If you upgrade your primary account to premium all the existing sub-accounts automatically get upgraded as well.  I've done it.

For info, go to my profile page and click on the post 'The Answer'.  If you can't find it PM me.

The whole process and communications has been a complete #@lls up and everyone should complain.  Don't be too hard on the Calcutta boys, there are only 30 of them and they are running around like headless chickens trying to deal with the flood of confused and irate 'customers' affected.  Meanwhile senior managers keep their heads below the parapet.

0 Ratings
old_email
Aspiring Expert
Message 15 of 17

@richard

I know what's supposed to happen - the OP's experience is that what should happen doesn't. 

As far as support is concerned the email I got from residential said "Thanks for getting in touch; we’re really busy at the moment staying match fit following the launch of BT Sport, so it may take us a bit longer than usual to get back to you. "

The obvious solution is to extend the deadline on the mail issue.  Good job didn't go BT Sport and miss half the first game of the season eh! 

I'll pm you if I run into trouble but I had not planned to register for the premium mail until nearer the deadline.

shewolf
Aspiring Contributor
Message 16 of 17

Unfortunately, I have moved house since I was last with BT. My BT is has aligned with my old account. My new account won't recognise my primary email address as it us 'already in use.'
The reason I left BT was because they 'moved me' prematurely- by about 5 months! It took a month to put things right and they offered a paltry one months line broadband and line rental. This completely did not compensate for the hours I spent in the phone to the useless home movers team ( via a mobile as I was cut off!) in addition that offer was from someone in Warren Buckleys office.
So I took them to Ofcom who found in my favour and made them pay about £100- which still doesn't compensate for the trouble I had.
I will never take out broadband or line rental with BT whilst they have such useless customer service and whilst they use call centres abroad.
shewolf
Aspiring Contributor
Message 17 of 17

The sad thing as well, is I have emailed them from the link yesterday and ta da! Nothing!
;(
0 Ratings