cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 4

Calendar on BTMail

Can anyone tell me how to change the time on my calendar in BT Mail. It is reading one hour ahead (not adjusted to BST?) and I cannot get on to Microsoft Teams

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 4

Re: Calendar on BTMail

Log onto your BTMail email account and go to the settings which are found by clicking on your user name at the top right. Then go to Locale and make sure you are using the correct time setting and click save.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 4

Re: Calendar on BTMail

Many thanks for your help. It did not work exactly as I (and maybe you) expected. I tried Use your device time zone and that did not change anything. I then tried different time zones and with GMT - 1, the time in my calendar came out correct. But that does not seem right. I am still not sure I can get into a meeting on Microsoft Teams.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 4

More problems with Calendar in BT email.

I am still having problems with my calendar in BT Email. The time shown in my calendar for an appointment/meeting was one hour behind of the required time - i.e. 11.00a.m. rather than 10.00 a.m. I changed the time zone in Settings/Locale so that the time in my calendar is correct. But now I find that  the confirmation/acceptance message going to the other party is one hour ahead i.e. 9.00 a.m. not 10.00 a.m. Does anyone have any suggestions?

0 Ratings