Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CloudGamer
Contributor
Message 1 of 3

Can Not Create Any New Disposable Email Addresses Using BT Email In Browser

Go to solution

All older disposable email addresses were always assigned @Yahoo.co.uk but about a year ago things cchanged so that new email addresses were assigned @Yahoo.com

The latest version of BT Email web browser has changed which refuses any new disposable email addresses be create due to BT Email gui wanting to assign @Yahoo.co.uk in name preventing the web page or yahoo to be used at all for creating new disposable email addresses.

Trying to use this website is riddled with input related issues too, when using android devices.

I can provide screenshots to show that my BT Email account has both @Yahoo.co.uk and @ahoo.co.uk but am not willing to share them pubblicly.

This is a bug, with new BT Email browser gui.

Please fix so that new BT Email disposable addresses can be created, especuially on android devices without requesting desktop site and going incognito.

Android devices have completely replaced my pc and no longer use any x86_64 devices

Or am i overlooking something?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Can Not Create Any New Disposable Email Addresses Using BT Email In Browser

Go to solution
CloudGamer
Contributor
Message 3 of 3

Re: Can Not Create Any New Disposable Email Addresses Using BT Email In Browser

Go to solution

Thanks.

Just been used to using disposable email addresses to help protect my true BT email address and BT account.

@@

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/57486/~/disposable-email-addresses-in-bt-yahoo-mail

Remember, you can create up to 11 email addresses on your BT Email account. If you have any spare, you could use these to hide your true identity when using online services.

Indicates there are other ways of doing this, but is limited to 11 instead of 500 with the old disposable method.

Will try the alternative.

How to is described at http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44888/related/1

also need to update all my contacts accordingly, due to the changes regarding disposable email accounts

0 Ratings