cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

Can't access bt email today ???

Today all I get is a white page with BT motif in the middle and three ots going round ad infinitum. This has never happened to me before. Why now? What have BT '' experts'' altered ?

Mike.

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: Can't access bt email today ???

Try this logon page

BTMail 

and have a read of this.

https://www.bt.com/help/email/bt-email-login-changes

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Hi Tried that and tried both links on that page butboth end up doing same thing.. Nothing, just the small BT logo in page middle and three loading dots, but not loading.

Why oh Why does BT have to alter things when previously it was working fine. As the Yanks say, '' If it aint broke, don't fix it.''

Mike.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

I've had the same problem starting BT webmail on my laptop (dots going round forever) several times yesterday & today, and been dumped at the login screen while composing a message (like another user).  Extra security is always good, but speed & usability shouldn't be sacrificed.  Maybe newer server hardware is needed, or a faster network; and more testing before rolling out changes. 

The link on BT's own explanation screen (bt.com/email), for logging into BT email, also doesn't work for me! 

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Hi Ian,

no problem at all on the older version. Went straight in ok. Will have to save that link on desktop.

Mike.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Getting pretty fed up now as only way I can access my mails is to go into a private window, but that means I have to sign in each time. What is the answer.?

If I try above link with normal window, it reverts to the later programe automatically and then back to square one with the moving dots.

Mike.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

45 seconds to load webmail today - something not right!

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Now gone back to nearly normal, but takes longer to load.

If it stays like that I can live with it.

Mike.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

Back to square one. Spinning BT logo and goes no further. Been like this now for three days. Will have to change provider if this is the norm.

Mike.

0 Ratings