cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
angemec1
Message 1 of 8

Can't get access to my email

Hi,

I am trying to log in to my BT yahoo email account but when putting my email address to log in I am greeted with a message to say this isn't recognised.

I don't use this email address on a regular basis but I have used within 90 days so i'm unsure of the issue, can anyone advise

Thanks

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 8

Re: Can't get access to my email

@angemec1 

Are you a BT Broadband customer, or are you paying for BT Premium mail?

0 Ratings
angemec1
Message 3 of 8

I'm not a broadband customer it is just an email address I set up many years ago?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 8

If you are not paying £7.50/m for premium mail the address has probably been deleted.

Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 8

See http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/59666/~/what-happens-to-my-email-address-when-my-bt-b...

There is an ongoing automatic process to remove email accounts which do not belong to BT Broadband customers, or are not paid BT Premium mail accounts.

0 Ratings
angemec1
Message 6 of 8

That will probably explain it then. Im not very technical but don't quite understand why you cant have an email address unless paid for. really frustrating.

Thanks

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 8

@angemec1 wrote:

That will probably explain it then. Im not very technical but don't quite understand why you cant have an email address unless paid for. really frustrating.

Thanks

Yes you can,  Google`s  Gmail is free and does not matter which provider you use, and accounts are not deleted.

0 Ratings
angemec1
Message 8 of 8

Great thankyou
0 Ratings