Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Can't open email attachments using BT Yahoo web site

I physically dread phoning the BT helpline, as my experience to date has been that they keep on you on the phone for many hours without resolving your problem.  I have tried complaining, but they don't reply to the complaint, and then when I have tried to complain about no reply they haven't replied to that either.  It is a bottomless and despairing pit and I don't know why I stay with them.  Still I have, and I now have the "can't open attachment" problem on emails when using www.btyahoo.com.

I have tried resetting my hub 3 and this has had no effect.  The problem may have started to occur when Infinity was installed.  Please, is anyone able to help to save my sanity?  I don't want to have to phone the dreaded "help" line.

Distinguished Sage

Re: Can't open email attachments using BT Yahoo web site

Try turning off "Add Ons" in your browser by going into Tools > Manage Add ons. Disable the add ons that are in the Tracking Protection by highlighting then clicking disable.

Thanks for the reply. I can't find any add ons for "Tracking Protection" to disable....
Distinguished Sage

It was the tarcking ones that caused the problem with me. If you go into the other Add ons and disable them one at a time then check it might be one of them causing the problem.

Distinguished Sage

If that doesn't work try a factory reset of the Homehub:

Find the recessed red button on the your Hub. Using a paper clip or similar press the button and hold for 20 seconds. Your Hub lights will go out and your Hub will restart. Wait for the Hub's Broadband light to glow solid. This may take several minutes.