Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 11 of 16

Re: Can't send emails anymore

@CarolA wrote:
This is the message I got: Sorry

We were unable to log you in to your email.
Please check you are using your correct email password.
If you still see this message, please try again later.
Go back to BT.com >
Back to log in

Can you login here https://login.yahoo.com/

0 Ratings
CarolA
Beginner
Message 12 of 16

I could when it first happened.  Now I can't.

0 Ratings
Marion2
Beginner
Message 13 of 16

What I find so frustrating about this forum is that I always get answers that I don't understand, so you have kindly told me to change my details in two places, but I don't understand the terminology you use and I thought I had had a good look at the web page when I changed my password and I didn't see anywhere else to make a change. I don't know how to find these places you tell me I have to go to.  I will have another go but I am have no confidence that I will be successful.

Having used this forum (always with no success) a limited number of times over the past two years I feel that there needs to be some where that the person in trouble can indicate that they want a reply that is extremely simple and that doesn't use acronyms and computer based terminology. 

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 14 of 16

Unfortunately it is not always possible to give an extremely simple answer in non computer based terminology simply because you are using a computer. If people were to use other terms or names it would mean nothing and be impossible to convey what to do. 

Perhaps if you are not sure what to do, you should ask somebody who is more confident and able to follow the instructions given. The instructions given by Forester1 in this link

https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Problems-using-mail-on-an-iPad-after-changing-password/m-p/1641990...

are fairly basic and simple.

0 Ratings
CarolA
Beginner
Message 15 of 16

Marion, I was also foxed by this need to change something else....I have a desktop Mac only - but on that I went into Mail Preferences. Use the help feature.
0 Ratings
CarolA
Beginner
Message 16 of 16

I am also having this problem.  I can't seem to contact anyone directly from BT to help.

0 Ratings