cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PJay
Message 1 of 15

Can't set up my BT ID to access email

I'm unable to set up my BT ID to access my email via a browser.

I can access the first page and click onto the pink "Set Up My BT ID" button to move to the second page; however the pink "Continue" button on that page does nothing when clicked and I'm unable to progress.

I've tried accessing the site using Firefox instead of Internet Explorer with the same help.

I could really to be setting this up so any help would be appreciated!

0 Ratings
14 REPLIES 14
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 15

Re: Can't set up my BT ID to access email

Is this the link you are using.

https://www.bt.com/appsprofile/registration/signup.do?addAccountMandate=Y&s_cid=con_FURL_consumersig...

You should be able to acces your BT email by using this link by using your email address and password

https://signin1.bt.com/login/emailloginform

0 Ratings
Pud26
Message 3 of 15

I am having the same issue as the original poster. The pink Continue button on the second page of the sign up process goes nowhere. Tried in 3 different browsers as well as clearing cookies and cache. Can someone please assist?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 15

The moderators of the forum have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 15

Hi PJay & Pud26,

Sorry you guys are having problems setting up your BTID and thanks for trying a few browsers!

Send us over your details and we'll help get you sorted from here.  Click on my username and under the section "about me" you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
jmc67
Message 6 of 15

Hi,

I'm having exactly the same problem. Has anyone got a solution for this problem?

Thanks

John

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 15

Hi jmc67,

Welcome and thanks for posting!

I can help you from here too.  Click on my username and under the "about me" section of my profile you'll see the link to get in touch with us.

Cheers,

Robbie

0 Ratings
justin-case
Beginner
Message 8 of 15

Me too. Spent a useless hour or so trying to sort it via the online typing help system. Was promised a call back which never happened.

Can you sort it for me too, please?

(can't see any options other than to PM you under your account details)

0 Ratings
markt1891
Contributor
Message 9 of 15

Same here... also tried three different browsers. Clicking continue does nothing. Can someone help?
0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 10 of 15

The moderators of the forum have been informed of your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are a BT UK based team and if they can help they will reply via this thread asking you to contact them via a link. Once you have replied to them by the link, it can at present take up to five working days for them to re-contact you.

0 Ratings