cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
teabiscuit
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Cannot Reset BT Yahoo password anymore..

Go to solution

Hi,

I am having a problem resetting my BT Yahoo password.

I am still with Bt Yahoo and have still not been migrated even though I had an email last October telling me I would
be migrated within the next two weeks I am still on BT Yahoo.

Anyway I stopped accessing my Email months ago from my Ipad as it was asking to reset my email every few days
with the "We have detected some strange activity and have reset pw" etc that lots of people have
had and appears to be a bug that still has not been fixed.

I have not had access to my email account for over a week now.

I reset my pw a few months ago and only used my browser to check mail and all was fine until I installed
Mozilla Thunderbird and after a week or so I got the password thingy again. So uninstalled it and tried to reset my
PW but now when I click "Save and finish" on the page the new password is not accepted no matter how many times I
try.

I have been with BT for over 15 years and to be honest this email thing is really getting me down.

Can anyone help me at all ?

Thankyou,

PJ

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
teabiscuit
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cannot Reset BT Yahoo password anymore..

Go to solution

Just tried to login and now it is working today for the first time in over a week with the password it initially asked me to change.

Baffled.

PJ

0 Ratings
bartleph
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

I'm having the same problem. Every time I try to send/recieve mail on my PC I get the message my password has been changed and to login to reset it. I log in to www.bt.com and click the mail icon and am then told some strange activity has occurred reset my password. I do that and return to my mail client insert the new password and get mail. The minute I access my mail from Android Phone or IPAD using the new password I get the password has changed message again...its driving me wild. I'm an ex BT Employee and I'm Disgusted at how the company I worked for treat members of the public. Come on BT sort this recurring mail issue out that literally hundreds of people are suffering from. take it seriously and get it sorted !!

0 Ratings
Highlighted
grayee
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I have the smae problem for months. What do you do???

0 Ratings