Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
64codo
Beginner
Message 1 of 4

Cannot Send Email -

Go to solution

I have tried to send an email from our home computer this morning and I am getting the following message:

An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: Your message has not been sent as you are accessing your email over an unsecure or untrusted connection. Visit www.bt.com/emailcodes for advice on using secure connections.. Please verify that your email address is correct in your account settings and try again.

I am using our home computer via our private network.  Nothing in settings has been changed.  Can anyone please advice why this would be happening.  We use Mozilla Thunderbird for our emails.

Many thanks

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Cannot Send Email -

Go to solution

@64codo welcome back and thanks for posting, are you still getting this error? If so can you make sure you're connected to your own Hub's SSID and not the BT WiFi wireless network.

0 Ratings
64codo
Beginner
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

Yes I was connected to the Bt hub.  Everything seems to be fine today, don’t know what caused the issue.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

@64codo no worries I'm glad it's working ok for you now and sorry for any inconvenience caused. If this problem returns post back here. 

0 Ratings