cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 48

Re: Cannot log in to BT Email

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

Sorry about the delay getting back to you, can you post back to let me know if you're still affected by this? If so is it only when you have the 'keep me signed in' box ticked that it puts you into the login loop? 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
daljinhon
Beginner
Message 32 of 48

Go to solution
For me it's only when keep me signed in is ticked - pain that you have to sign in every time you want to read emails
0 Ratings
stsxt05
Beginner
Message 33 of 48

Go to solution
Hi Neil my issue is that I am unable to sign into my BT mail primary account name using Outlook. I have a sub account that signs in successfully. I can also sign the primary account in using webmail.
0 Ratings
prm1
Contributor
Message 34 of 48

Go to solution

Yes - still happening

Yes - only when 'keep me signed in' box ticked do you go into the loop

If it's of any help:

• It's not specifically computer or operating system linked - it happens to me on a windows 7 desktop and a windows 10 laptop
  • It is user specific, it happens to me but not my other half's btmail account (on either computer).  Her email account is actually a 'subaccount' of my main account sign in.

As an aside (but it may be relevant) - she doesn't have the 'no spam' issue that I have.  This has been raised on these forums see this link - this issue remains unsolved,  I know that at least 2 emails have disappeared into a BT created black hole.

0 Ratings
Message 35 of 48

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

Many thanks for your recent posts regarding the sign in problems you are experiencing when logging into BT Mail and ticking the keep me signed in box. Please accept my apologies for the inconvenience this is causing you.

I've merged a few threads together to keep all the posts where this is being reported in the same place and I've raised a case with our email teams who have replicated the problem and they're currently investigating. I'll post back here when I get further updates. 

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
stevie22b
Contributor
Message 36 of 48

Re: Intermittent email access

Go to solution
I should have also added that i am on BT Mail - i was switched from the old Yahoo mail a few years ago.
0 Ratings
0scarmcg
Contributor
Message 37 of 48

Go to solution

I can now sign in to BT Mail and tick the box to remain signed in.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 48

Go to solution

Hi Everyone,

We believe the problem has now been fixed. Please can you post back to let me know if you've been able to sign in with the keep me signed in box ticked?

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings
Davidss
Aspiring Contributor
Message 39 of 48

Go to solution
Yes, I can log-in while having the 'keep logged-in box' ticked. The problem had existed for me since before the weekend. I had not attempted to report it until today in the hope that it would be fixed. If only I had waited another 4 hours!!
Thankyou to everyone else for stirring the pot.
0 Ratings
stevie22b
Contributor
Message 40 of 48

Go to solution

Can confirm that things are back to normal for me also, even with "Remember Me" checked. Thanks for getting it sorted, but please try not to break it again! Smiley Wink

0 Ratings