Go to solution

Smiley Very Happy

0 Ratings
prm1
Contributor
Message 42 of 48

Re: Cannot log in to BT Email

Go to solution

All seems ok here now ... Could those that fixed it possibly give us an explanation on here of what went wrong (and why) so that if it happens again we, and others, don't have to waste so much time on to BT being told we should clear down cache and cookies, change browser etc, etc

Or the mods can message me directly

Many thanks for your help - much appreciated

0 Ratings
Joliz
Aspiring Contributor
Message 43 of 48

Go to solution

Hello, our BT sign in now working ok, am able to keep logged in without reverting to the sign in loop.

Many thanks to Neil & the teams....good to know you read and help us here.  

0 Ratings
Message 44 of 48

Go to solution

Hi All,

We are very sorry for the issues you faced, we identified an issue with our webmail servers and have fixed it today. This incident was isolated to certain Customers who used the 'Keep me Signed' in feature on BT Mail. We are putting in measures to prevent this from happening again.

I'd like to take a moment to thank you all for getting in touch with us and letting us know through the Community.

Thank you

DanielS

Community ModeratorDannyS
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 45 of 48

Go to solution

@DanielSwrote:

Hi All,

We are very sorry for the issues you faced, we identified an issue with our webmail servers and have fixed it today. This incident was isolated to certain Customers who used the 'Keep me Signed' in feature on BT Mail. We are putting in measures to prevent this from happening again.

I'd like to take a moment to thank you all for getting in touch with us and letting us know through the Community.

Thank you

DanielS

Good news.

But makes you wonder how many people used the phone help desk (and twitter) and chat line that were given a complete runaround.

0 Ratings
daljinhon
Beginner
Message 46 of 48

Go to solution
Thank you B T my problem sorted quicker than I thought-well done! I personally was not given the 'runaround' I found the chat line and the phone call very helpful thank you once again
Mozziecat
Message 47 of 48

Go to solution

Mine is fixed now, thanks.

0 Ratings
Mozziecat
Message 48 of 48

Go to solution
It is fixed now, thanks. Works with the box ticked.