cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Cannot log in to email

I've been trying to access my emails for ages now, I've lost count on the number of times I've signed in. I can access everything within my BT account but not the emails, I keep getting this same message no matter what route I try " You're not currently logged in to email - to login, click here

Talk about chasing my own tail! I've finally lost pa

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Cannot log in to email

Are you a BT Broadband customer or paying for your email through a BT Premium email account?

What happens when you use this direct link to log onto your email?

BT Mail 

What happens when you log onto your MyBT then go to "Your Products" > "EMail, Manage"?

Do you see your email accounts listed there?

Is your email account select as your "Favourite"?

Can you access the email account by clicking on "Go to Favourite Mailbox" from there?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Hi,

Many thanks for your reply. Yes I am a BT Broadband customer, have been for a good few years now. When I click on the link it comes up with the same message again asking me to sign in. Now if I go in to my account then Your Products there is nothing showing at all in respect of my emails, all that are showing are Broadband and Landline, plus those I don't subscribe to TV, BT Sport and mobile. Thank you

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

Obviously your email account should be showing as part of your products in your MYBT. It would appear that there is a problem at BT's end as regards your email account.

I have notified the moderators of the forum about your problem. Once they have read this they may be able to help. They are very busy at present so it can take up to 48 hours for them to contact you. They will do this by posting on this thread.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi @scottie10,

Thank you for posting. I'm sorry if you can't log in to your BT Email. If you send me your details, I'll be able to get this investigated.

I have sent you a private message with instructions on how to contact the team.  You can access your messages via the envelope icon at the top right of the screen, or click on this link, Private messages

Thanks,

Paddy

0 Ratings