Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Oxymoron
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 2

Cannot log on to My BT account or not

Go to solution

Sorry if this is posted on the wrong board, but like many, I was in the 7th February batch of those who could not log on to their email account ie press the sign in button and nothing happens, this has now self corrected as I was going to sort out the cookie issue today.

The dual frustration now applies to 'My BT', I put in my user name - my email account and then the password (I changed it recently), it would not log me on so I tried the old pasword, even though the red warning message had come up saying that I had too many attempt as was now logged out for 15 minutes. However, I was able to proceed and decided to start again with passwords, so I asked for a new My BT (not email) password reminder, picked up the 4 digit code, logged on and changed the password, by this time, I was so fed up with it all that I did something I rarely do and got my laptop to save the (new) password. I then try and log on again and I can't because that ruddy red 'You've had too many attempts' has come up and I can't log on. One reason I want to get on to my BT is to deal with blocking junk calls. Getting a tad frustrated and any assitance hugely appreciated. Many thanks.

0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Oxymoron
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 2

Re: Cannot log on to My BT account or not

Go to solution

Now working OK !

0 Ratings