Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Cannot see family email accounts from MyBT page

Go to solution

I have a BT broadband account and have 2 email addresses for myself. I previously had a BT premium email account fro years ago as I left BT broadband but wanted to maintain the email addresses. When I rejoined there was an issue adding them on to my new account (something to do with the new email service taking time to migrate from or to Yahoo??) so I was allowed to keep them but on a seperate account number at no charge. 

My 2 email addresses are fine and are attached to my account but I cannot view the friends and family accounts I own of which I think there are 3.

Can someone help me migrate them to my account so I can see them all?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Aspiring Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: Cannot see family email accounts from MyBT page

Go to solution

On the Manage Email page, there is an Import Email option which allows you to move emails between 2 billing accounts as long as you know the password of the email you are moving.

Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Thank You - I have done that but one of the addresses is a family member account but it is showing as an active account next to my account details whereas the other account which is also a family account is showing as an address given to family?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
Thank You!
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Is there anyway for someone to check if I have moved them correctly and I haven’t left any on the old account? 

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

@murph78 wrote:

Thank You - I have done that but one of the addresses is a family member account but it is showing as an active account next to my account details whereas the other account which is also a family account is showing as an address given to family?

Has the family members account that is showing as active next to your account been accepted by the family member and have they set up their own BTID/MyBT so that they can manage it. If they have not done that it will stay as one of your managed accounts.