Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daved92001
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

Cannot view Second Email Address activity

Go to solution

When going into BT Mail my inbox, deleted folders etc relating to my main email address (classed as my Favourite) shows; no problem so for.

I also have a second email address, which I have just checked is still listed as Active in BT, to which there used to be a link to where I could switch between my two email addresses. Today I noticed this option is not available; therefore I cannot see what emails have been sent to, and I cannot send an email from, my second email address.

Any assistance much appreciated. Thanks, Dave.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 9

Re: Cannot view Second Email Address activity

Go to solution

If you are referring to the drop down box that allowed you to swap between email addresses on BTYahoo this feature is not available on BTMail until your email accounts are all on the same email system.

You should still be able to log onto all your email addresses using this link:

BT Email 

0 Ratings
daved92001
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution
Many thanks, the link seems to connect with guidance on how to use the BT community forums .... or am I missing something ? Dave.
0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Try this  link.

0 Ratings
daved92001
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution
This link takes me to my BT mail inbox, where, as you say, the drop down menu used to be accessed so I could change the inbox to that of my secondary email address. I have waded through BT's menu system and cannot find much to help me. Basically, I do not want to gift the second email address to someone else (e.g. my wife) as she would then need, I think, to set up a separate BT ID etc etc. Just want access to the second email address, its inbox etc etc. Dave.
0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

You just need to login to the secondary address directly on that link rather than logging in to the primary and accessing it from there. Log out of your primary before trying to log in to the secondary.

0 Ratings
daved92001
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution
I have now, by mistake, given the second address "to friends and family". Just thought I would see where that went and before I knew it the address does not now show along with my main address (which is marked Favourite), but appears below in the section "Email addresses you've given to friends and family" with the activation link. I can only assume that an email has been sent to the second address with the activation link .... but I cannot get to my second addresses BT inbox to do anything with the email etc ? I have to go out for an hour or two; will look at it later, especially if you can provide further help in the meantime. Thanks, Dave.
0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

I don't understand why you can't just login to the secondary email at the link I posted.

daved92001
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution
Many thanks. With your assistance I have managed to get to where I wanted. Very many thanks for your time and patience. Dave.
0 Ratings