Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
granmaj
Beginner
Message 1 of 7

Change Primary email Account

Go to solution

My husband set up our original broadband, using his email and password, both of which I know. Now that I want to use the free hotspots it would be much easier to change the primary to mine. Can I do this?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 7

Re: Change Primary email Account

Go to solution

Welcome to the forum. I think it's possible if there's a compelling reason, but can't you just use the details you know?

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
granmaj
Beginner
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you @pottyperson. That is what I've been doing, but I cannot get the app on my tablet because it will only accept my details. This means I seem to have to use Google and then sign in every time.I am just getting lazy in my old age!

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

You should be able to download the app onto your phone/tablet then enter your husbands details into it and save them so that it uses his details to log on.

Once the app is installed go into the Help&Settings then update log in details and enter his primary email address and password. It should then log on OK.

granmaj
Beginner
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Thank you - I shall try that. But first I will enjoy that rare UK thing - sunshine.

0 Ratings
granmaj
Beginner
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

thank once again for forum help. I got the BT app and logged in using my husband's details. There doesn't seem to be anywhere to alter those to mine , but - it doesn't matter! Once I logged in to get the app it doesn't ask me to log in again. Wish I had a greater grasp of the technology, then I wouldn't have to keep bothering the experts. And for anyone else with thois problem, don't try to get the app from Playstore. I Googled and used a different site.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
glad you have sorted it now 😉
0 Ratings