cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 4

Claim back a Friends and Family Email Address that was never gifted

Please could you help me claim back a gifted email that is a BT ID in its own right....? I've spoken to BT endlessly and have got nowhere... I never gifted the email address and it appears to be a BT ID in its own right, whereas I have an old, non email BT ID without the '@' where all my products can be seen. When I log in to the gifted email it says 'Account 1' and I have no products, albeit I can go to manage email where it says gifted by me.... Many thanks in advance...

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4

Re: Claim back a Friends and Family Email Address

Please could you help me with this exact same problem too....? I've spoken to BT endlessly and have got nowhere...

I never gifted the email address and it appears to be a BT ID in its own right, whereas I have an old, non email BT ID without the '@' where all my products can be seen. When I log in to the gifted email it says 'Account 1' and I have no products, albeit I can go to manage email where it says gifted by me....

Many thanks in advance...

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Claim back a Friends and Family Email Address that was never gifted

Please could you help me with this exact same problem too....? I've spoken to BT endlessly and have got nowhere... I never gifted the email address and it appears to be a BT ID in its own right, whereas I have an old, non email BT ID without the '@' where all my products can be seen. When I log in to the gifted email it says 'Account 1' and I have no products, albeit I can go to manage email where it says gifted by me.... Many thanks in advance...

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Re: Claim back a Friends and Family Email Address that was never gifted

Hi @lemandpip,

Welcome to the Community.

This is something that we can look into for you and help explain what needs to be done. I've sent you a private message with the information that I need. When you reply to it, one of my team will pick it up and get in touch within a couple of days.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings