cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

Copying all contacts into .csv file

Go to solution

I'm trying to copy all names into a .csv file for transfer to Outlook.  At my first attempt the excel spreadsheet only showed the names and not the email addresses.  I've followed the instructions on a previous thread in this community but I can only check the tick box alongside about seven names at a time when I've got many hundreds to copy.  Is there a quick way to tick the box against all names?  All logical options have been tried.  Many thanks.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: Copying all contacts into .csv file

Go to solution

Hi @JD6  Where are you trying to export the contacts from?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution
My BT email account
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

Hi @JD6   Don’t your BT Email contacts already appear in Outlook? You should be able to export/copy etc. from there.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

Sadly not.  I opened up Outlook today to use it.  It transferred in the emails but it didn't download the contacts.  It's the free version rather than the 365 one fyi.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

Just tested with one of my contacts and because there are so many headings on the Excel sheet the email address was further over, so you need to scroll over to find it.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

I was going to say that I've aready done that and that the relevant columns are empty but I've scrolled down.  The first few hundred had no email addresses - they start at row 425!  Now all sorted, thanks so much for your help, both of you who contributed.

0 Ratings