Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 21 of 24

Re: Deleting Emails in new system

Go to solution

Good morning @rphope,

Thanks for coming back to the Community and responding.  I completely understand your frustration and the last thing I want to do is add to this, however, it feels like the advice you have been given from our support team is incorrect 😞

If they have told you that they can revert the new webmail design, back to what it was before then I am afraid this is not accurate.  There is no way to roll back this change so I am sorry if this has been offered as a solution to the problem you are experiencing.

My offer of support still stands, if you could post a screenshot of the webmail screen you are seeing then we can take it from there.  If there is a fault or anything strange with your webmail then I am confident of finding a solution 😊  

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings
rphope
Aspiring Contributor
Message 22 of 24

Go to solution

Sean

Looks like you're right about the support advice..whatever they said they'd do made no difference.

But...Solved it :

If the Display Scale is set beyond 125% then the Delete option vanishes from the Menu Bar unless the Display Advert at the rhs is closed down!

Cheers, Bob

rphope
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 24

Go to solution

Sean

Spoke a little too soon! 

On my 14" Asus laptop, max resolution 1366 x 768 the Delete option does not appear in the Menu Bar at any scaling above 100%, irrespective of whether the Display Adverts at RHS is on or off.

I'll live with it lol.

Cheers, Bob

0 Ratings
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 24 of 24

Go to solution

Hi @rphope,

Thanks for coming back to let us know what you have found 😀  

Very interesting and I will feed this back into the product team as we can get this information built on to our internal system in which front line support has access to.  Hopefully, should anyone else find themselves in a similar position we can handle the query much better.

Thanks again for sharing and please come back to Community if you have any other questions or issues.

Cheers

Sean 

0 Ratings