Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Andrewljk
Beginner
Message 1 of 34

Difficulty logging on to email

Go to solution

Hallo. I have suddenly become unable to log in to my BT email via Webmail. Indeed I can't even access the log in page! However I have no problem logging in from another computer. So clearly something isn't allowing my computer to connect to the BT log in page. Any ideas? 

0 Ratings
33 REPLIES 33
leaddclu
Beginner
Message 2 of 34

Always use btinternet.com - today cannot access emails -black cogwheel keeps whirling in centre

Go to solution

Always use btinternet.com (not yahoo) - today cannot access emails - a small black cogwheel keeps whirling around in centre of page - please help!

0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 34

Re: Difficulty logging on to email

Go to solution

Try clearing the cache, cookies and history from your browser or try another browser.

0 Ratings
ffmitchell
Contributor
Message 4 of 34

Re: Always use btinternet.com - today cannot access emails -black cogwheel keeps whirling in cent

Go to solution
Me too ! Tried with both our lap-top and our PC.
0 Ratings
PeterE17
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 34

Re: Always use btinternet.com - today cannot access emails -black cogwheel keeps whirling in cent

Go to solution

I can't help but can confirm that I have the same problem, just the cogwheel spinning in the screen centre. 

But ... if you go to your browsers settings page and clear all your BT cookies, you will be able to log in from your normal shortcut (enter email address and password, etc). 

This is not a solution, just a work-round until BT fix things because I can't clear my cookies every time I need to use my mail. 

0 Ratings
Andrewljk
Beginner
Message 6 of 34

Go to solution

Same for me, strangely there is no problem when I try to log in from my wife's computer.

0 Ratings
Andrewljk
Beginner
Message 7 of 34

Go to solution

I'll try that, thanks.

0 Ratings
Andrewljk
Beginner
Message 8 of 34

Go to solution

It worked!

0 Ratings
PeterE17
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 34

Go to solution

@Andrewljkwrote:

It worked!

Does it work consistently, that is, more than once? I have to clear cookies before every login attempt. 

0 Ratings
Andrewljk
Beginner
Message 10 of 34

Go to solution

Yes, I've just discovered that I'm having to do the same. I don't know why. It's very annoying.

0 Ratings