cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Disappearing connection

Go to solution

Continually, my email connection keeps either dropping off, or I have to log on YET again.

This never happened before, I have been with BT since I first went online in my home - would you rather we used an entirely different company?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: cannot access my old emails will only go back to yesterday. has anybody had any similar issues.

Go to solution
I can see every email still. MY problem (for being here) is that the BT Page seems to switch off and I have to log back in, any aideas?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: cannot access my old emails will only go back to yesterday. has anybody had any similar issues.

Go to solution

Sorry not seen this at all. By switch off I presume you mean it's logged you out ?

I use the bt mail client on my laptop and all seems ok. And I use both the Gmail client and standard Android mail client on my mobile all without issue.

Or until BT hiccuped 2 or 3 weeks ago and deleted everything.  Now got it all back after BT performed a recovery from backup.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
I have the 'highest' level of email with BT. Might've been an idea to tell me?
0 Ratings