cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pinto
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Displaying two email accounts

I have my own email account with BT Mail and hve just set one up for my husband. When I log into BT Mail (or he does) is there anyway both email accounts can be displayed so you can just select which one you want to access.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Displaying two email accounts

There should be a drop-down list in the top right of the screen, where you can select which account you want to view.

The other option would be to use an e-mail client like Thunderbird or Windows Live Mail.

0 Ratings
Pinto
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Sorry I must be being a bit dumb but I can't find that. There isn't a drop down by Hello. Just my Hello 'my email' and Logout

0 Ratings
Pinto
Contributor
Message 4 of 7

When I set up the additional account I gave them a BT Id and password - was this the problem ?

0 Ratings
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 5 of 7

@Pinto wrote:

When I set up the additional account I gave them a BT Id and password - was this the problem ?

Yes, you will only see BT mail e-mail which is associated with that BT ID. This is to maintain privacy.

Apart from logging in and out of each account, the only other option is to use an e-mail program on a computer, where you can add multiple accounts, if you are not concerned about privacy.

0 Ratings
Pinto
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Could I delete it and recreate it not linking to a BT Id ? Or would it be best to create it as a sub account of mine ? There's not going to be anything private. I am just fed up of getting emails about cars etc as he uses mine at the moment !!!!

0 Ratings
Pinto
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Right now i'm more confused. I created another email address which shows in the drop down - that's great. I now cannot delete the original one for my husband with the BT Id, even if i log into BT with his Id and password. Help please :-)

0 Ratings