cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
winner6060
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

Disposable Email Addresses Stopped Working Today!?

just got a phone call from an acquaintance who has been trying to contact me over a critical matter, and says all emails sent to my BT Yahoo disposable email addresses are now bouncing as of today.

This means a lot to me, and I really would appreciate help to get this matter resolved asap.

Any ideas what is going on?

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 7

Re: Disposable Email Addresses Stopped Working Today!?

No, but I will ask if the mods can shed any light. The system has just allowed me to create a disposable address but I got a bounce when I tried to send a mail to it.

0 Ratings
winner6060
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

The exact same thing is happening to me i.e. the disposable emails are still all in my account but bouncing.

0 Ratings
licquorice
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 4 of 7

@winner6060  Seems to be working again now for me.

SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 5 of 7

@winner6060 wrote:

just got a phone call from an acquaintance who has been trying to contact me over a critical matter, and says all emails sent to my BT Yahoo disposable email addresses are now bouncing as of today.

This means a lot to me, and I really would appreciate help to get this matter resolved asap.

Any ideas what is going on?

Good morning @winner6060,

Thanks for highlighting this issue and welcome to the Community.  I am very sorry that you are not getting emails to your disposable address, I completely understand your concern.

We raised this with our email team last night and they have requested a few details so we can get this investigated.  @licquorice  thanks for the efforts in replicating the issue, its promising if you can now receive emails to that DEA so perhaps whatever the issue was, has been fixed.

@winner6060 Can you please double-check this by sending an email to one of your disposable addresses.  If this fails again would you mind sending us some details so we can have this investigated?  I will drop you a private message letting you know how to make contact and what details I will require.

Thanks

Sean

0 Ratings
winner6060
Contributor
Message 6 of 7

It looks like disposable email is working again. Thanks to the people above who have replied, regarding this issue.

0 Ratings
SeanD
Community Manager
Community Manager
Message 7 of 7

Hi @winner6060,

Thanks very much for confirming.

I have no idea what the issue was but I am glad that its no longer having an impact on your ability to receive emails on disposable addresses.  Keep an eye on it and if you notice any more problems please come back to the Community and let us know.

Cheers

Sean

0 Ratings