cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JohnOldDuffer2
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

Domain email Address stopped working

Up to March 2020, I had 3 email addresses - all working on BT Email and Outlook.

April 2020, 1 email address disappeared from BT Email but worked on Outlook.

December, another email address has disappeared from BT Email but yet again working on Outlook.

Now only 1 email left if this stop working on BT Email I could be without email.

I brought this problem to your attention April 2020 and Sean stated that upgrades in Autumn 2020 should rectify.

Wishful thinking.

My details, profile, etc have not been adjusted, altered, etc. and up to April 2020 for many years has worked well.

Can this problem be resolved and am I due to refund having received reduced service for almost 1 year.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
imjolly
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: Domain email Address stopped working

are you a BT broadband customer or do you have premium mail?

have all your accounts now been moved to  BT Mail from BTYAHOO?

as email is free there is no refund necessary

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
gg30340
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 3 of 3

Re: Domain email Address stopped working

You were given the reason why your email addresses were no longer available when you previously posted.

Webmail missing email address - BT Community

The email accounts are obviously still working if you can access and use them via Outlook.

Have you tried logging onto your email addresses using the BTMail log on page 

BT Email 

rather than trying your usual method.

0 Ratings