cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Duplicate E mail address

Go to solution

I have been made aware ( after receiving Emails addressed to them) that a business in Kent has EXACTLY THE SAME BT Email address as I do !

I've had my BT Email address for many years - any suggestions on how I address this issue, please?

Phil Stamp.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Duplicate E mail address

Go to solution

No it doesn't, that would be impossible. The emails have been addressed to you in error by someone entering the wrong address for the business in question that probably has an address very similar to yours. Or the business has made an error in giving out their address.

The equivalent of 'wrong number' in phone parlance.

Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

THIS IS A SCREEN SHOT OF THE BUSINESS THE EMAIL ADDRESS IS THE SAME AS MINE ! ARE YOU SAYING THEY HAVE POSTED THE WRONG ADDRESS ON  THEIR WEBSITE ? THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Yes, I suggest you call the number and get them to correct the mistake.

PS your caps lock key appears to be stuck

Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

Please delete the personal information you posted as it is against forum rules and will certainly attract spam.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution
Hi, thanks I think I've deleted that info - apologies for that - I'm new to the forum. The CAPS were deliberate!
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

I know, hence the sarcastic remark. It is not polite to shout on the forum, particularly if you wish to get help.

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution
Hi, Apologies - wasn't intended to be a 'shout' at all - I just wanted to differentiate my message from the screenshot! Sorry it was misunderstood.
Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

No probs, typing in capitals is regarded as shouting on forums and is frowned upon

0 Ratings