cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

Duplicate emails from a Plusnet user need to be stopped. They are coming every 4 hours.

Go to solution

Emails from 1 Plusnet user keep being received although they only sent them once. They are now still coming at 4 hour intervals. Originally much more frequent than this at about 4 minutes. How can I prevent this?

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: Duplicate emails from a Plusnet user need to be stopped. They are coming every 4 hours.

Go to solution

Ask the sender to get in touch with his email service, Plusnet, and report the problem to them. 

If you do not know who the sender is and do not want any of the emails you should just block them by clicking on the email in the email list and going to the "More" button in the menu and select "Block"

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: Duplicate emails from a Plusnet user need to be stopped. They are coming every 4 hours.

Go to solution

Sender had been in contact with Plusnet, which said it was a BT issue. Hence my post. 

As it happens, I had chosen to block the emails before reading this reply. But it assures me that I have dealt with the matter appropriately so thank you for your reply. 

0 Ratings