cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Milo163
Message 1 of 3

E.MAIL BILL

I have had my email adrress for years, a few years back they started charging me £1.60  a month for it.  They then increased  this a couple of years later to £5 a month. Not in the best of health and certified as disabled i dont have tv packages or anything else. I just like my email. I received a notice last month saying they are now increasing this to £7.50 a month. However i have just received a bill for £9.11 for my email address. I have rang up numerous times in the past but gave up when I just couldnt get any where. I have spoke to numerous people who have the same address as me which is btinternet.com, they also have no other items off bt however they are not billed. There is no point in me ringing them as I have rang and rang before. I dont really want to change something I have had for as long as I can remember but I cant afford to throw away money either. Along with that its the principal that its not across the board.Can anyone advise or give me some advice.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES
B13blues
Contributor
Message 2 of 3

Re: E.MAIL BILL

If you're not a BT Broadband customer i can't see them backing down unfortunately. I believe they started charging for their email addresses for customers who left BT. Think the only way to avoid the charge/increased charge would be to change your email client. I believe if you know someone who is with BT and are willing to let you use one of their addresses then BT will allow this. You would still be relying on them to remain with BT though.

0 Ratings
Milo163
Message 3 of 3

Re: E.MAIL BILL

Thanks very much for your help. 

0 Ratings