Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
twobeards
Contributor
Message 1 of 8

E_mail Account Not receving

Go to solution

I have one of my e-mail accounts not receiving any e-mails since last night. I've logged on with web mail and also cannot compose a message to send. This is a sub account My main account is working OK. Anyone else experiencing any problems? Sending an e-mail from account A@btinternet.com to account B@btinternet.com and it never arrives

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
jaywright
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 8

Re: E_mail Account Not receving

Go to solution

yes, not received an email since early hours today, would usually have had 10' of mails, tried sending from another non-bt address and not received. have also logged on to webmail ok, just not receiving.

did not realise till this evening, so have only just tweeted to @btcare, but they close at 9, so not expecting response tonight

0 Ratings
twobeards
Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Go to solution

Finally got through to e-mail support. Known problem which has been escalated. Not really expecting a fix before Monday!!

0 Ratings
jaywright
Aspiring Contributor
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

thanks for the update. odd can still log on ok and still send (confirmed received) just affecting receiving. cheers

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

Hi.

I've seen similar issues, so I expect it's a server issue somewhere. Mine is still on Yahoo!, so extra info regarding if the account is still on BTYahoo or BTMail will be useful to see which is the culprit.

0 Ratings
twobeards
Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Bt Yahoo - and now OK as of about 2:00 a.m. this morning

0 Ratings
Highlighted
jaywright
Aspiring Contributor
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution
Yes, btyahoo and also ok as of 2am
0 Ratings
twobeards
Contributor
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Received a phone call this morning from Bt Support checking if everything OK my end - WOW.

0 Ratings