cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Raybugg
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

E mail account

Hi. I am very frustrated!!! I have a bt mail e mail account which I can log into but cannot view any emails or any of my saved folders. If I log in using a PC the message I get is email account not activated. Through IPAD the error message is cannot connect to server and error code 50001. BT are unhelpful and various phone calls have left me angered and frustrated as the response I get is that it with the case management team. I have dome important emails saved in folders and cannot view e mails for the last 2 weeks. When I had BT Yahoo I never had any problems and since BT mail it has been problem after problem. Anybody who can help with have my eternal thanks. Ray
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Moderator-Retired
Message 2 of 5

Re: E mail account

Hi Raybugg, 

I am sorry that you are having problems. 

I can take a look into this for you. Click on my username and under the "about me" section you will the link to get in touch with us.  Whenever we receive your details we will go from there. 

Cheers,

OlgaC 

0 Ratings
Raybugg
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

can you call me now?
0 Ratings
SteeJan
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Hi

Did you resolve this issue, I've been having the same problem for 2 months, and BT have been absolutely useless.

0 Ratings
GillyT
Message 5 of 5

And me....I'm getting emails come through to my phone ok but can't access them from a pc with same error code
0 Ratings