cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
richard2010
Contributor
Message 341 of 671

Re: E-mail password rejection amd

Hehe, I'll use that excuse the next time one of my systems falls over - it works for the majority of customers!

0 Ratings
Moderator-Retired
Message 342 of 671

Hi everyone,

Could everyone who is still having problems with pop ups please drop an email into the Mod queue.  We are close to getting this one cracked and I want make sure everyone gets sorted out ok.

Could you drop me in an email please? Use the 'contact us' form in my forum profile under the 'about me' section. You can find it by clicking on my username.

Thx

Craig

BTCare Community Mod

If we have asked you to email us with your details, please make sure you are logged in to the forum, otherwise you will not be able to see our ‘Contact Us’ link within our profiles.

We are sorry but we are unable to deal with service/account queries via the private message(PM) function so please don't PM your account info, we need to deal with this via our email account :-)”
td-p/30">Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
richard2010
Contributor
Message 343 of 671

Craig - another problem is cropping up intermittently on pop899.mail.ukl.yahoo.com is the following:
-ERR [IN-USE] maildrop busy
which I havent seen before.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
johnson65
Aspiring Contributor
Message 344 of 671

I haven't seen any password rejections for several days now. I'm just hoping I haven't spoken too soonSmiley Wink

0 Ratings
Wabbit
Aspiring Contributor
Message 345 of 671

Mine's good as well... Smiley Surprised

0 Ratings
jtennet
Aspiring Expert
Message 346 of 671

Amazingley, I have to say that I have not seen a problem for a few weeks now.

Fingers crossed.

0 Ratings
marton
Contributor
Message 347 of 671

Re: E-mail password rejection: Returned with a vengance this evening

@jtennet wrote:

Amazingley, I have to say that I have not seen a problem for a few weeks now.

Fingers crossed.

All was well;  I had a phone call from a member of BT staff yesterday asking if he could help..  I said "no, it's been OK for a week".

Spoke too soon.  The past 2 hours it has happened every time outlook polls for mew mail.

Might try going back to the BT smtp/pop addresses...

If not Smiley Mad

0 Ratings
Cilgwyn
Contributor
Message 348 of 671

After a couple of days with no problems my primary email account was virtually unusable yesterday and this morning I've been unable to collect any email from it using Outlook.

0 Ratings
JanKlaver
Aspiring Contributor
Message 349 of 671

The problem of the pop-ups suddenly re-appeared last night after a couple of weeks without any problem. I had changed to  "pop.mail.yahoo.co.uk" and "SMTP.mail.yahoo.co.uk" as my POP3 and SMPT address after the old "mail.btinternet.com" addresses brought up the error message towards the end of last year. Going back to the old addresses last failed to improve the situation.

I'm using Outlook as my email client. Oddly enough Windows Live Mail seems to be working OK with the "mail.btinternet.com" POP3 and SMTP addresses.  

0 Ratings
Cilgwyn
Contributor
Message 350 of 671

Second day now, unable to receive emails from my Primary account because of a permanent ID/PW pop up error.  No one on the BTYahoo help desk believes what their colleagues have written about the testing carried out and I had a sense of humour failure when the last operator wanted to share the screen to repeat all that his colleague had done yesterday.  Yesterday I was promised a fix within 24 hours, 27 hours later I've been promised a fix within another 48 hours!

Do you have any other information, Craig?

0 Ratings