Message 71 of 75

Re: EMAIL CONTACT GROUPS

Dear Ed63, I have exactly the same issue
0 Ratings
Bp1Ransom
Contributor
Message 72 of 75

Sorry to hear this - you really do need to get somebody higher up on your case.  My guy is super amazing

0 Ratings
Ed63
Beginner
Message 73 of 75

I have a feeling my contacts - or organisation of them (groups) - may have been saved to Yahoo contacts, which is why they've not migrated to BT. I'm going to investigate this - get back what I can and then sack this email, go elsewhere. I can't be doing with this kind of major problem every few years which is what this one has brought me regularly. Thanks for your help.

0 Ratings
Vet1
Beginner
Message 74 of 75

Ditto the above

I have remained a loyal customer to BT over 20 years. We still have the btopenworld.com E Mail address. The reason I stuck was because the E mail was both reliable and usable. We're suffering very bad internet speeds where we can't even load a website in the evenings now. For a year Truspeed using fibre optics have been progressing through Somerst and Wiltshire villages, so far resisted. However this change has forced my hand and I will be moving

0 Ratings
neilg40
Aspiring Contributor
Message 75 of 75

Thanks Matt-S (Mod)

I too have this issue and it's a real pain for me having to remember who to add in to an email when using an existing Contact list for a club I am in.

Hoping for the upgrade soon

Neil

0 Ratings