cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

EMAIL PROBLEMS

I am having problems with my email.  When I Try to click on an email to read it it takes ages for the window to load. Very often it loads a blank window and I have to try again.  I have recently been away and find I am unable to scroll down to any emails older that 1 week. I have rather a lot of emails and want to go through them and delete what I don't want. This is becoming more and more difficult to manage as I am getting more and more marketing emails and it is hard to stay on top of them, particularly as this email package is so slow. 

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: EMAIL PROBLEMS

Good morning @Magg1 

Welcome back to the Community 😊

Is it the standard Webmail that you're trying to view these through, or are you using a separate app / client? 

Do you notice issues with speeds and pages loading on other apps and web pages too, or is it just you email?
Peter

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Hello, I have a similar problem with one of my email accounts.  The Inbox will only allow me to backtrack old emails by about 6-8 weeks.  My Sent box appears normal.  Why is the problem only limited to the Inbox?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Thanks for highlighting this too @Chris-778.

Is it the standard BT Webmail you're using? 

If it is, can you please give a different device or browser a try?

Peter

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Peter

Thanks for your reply.  This problem has only occured recently.I've been away for a week and it was okay before. I could scroll down through my whole inbox.  I think it's just the standard webmail but I am not sure.  I am a broadband customer. As far as speed it's mainly my email.

Thanks

Margaret

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Peter

I seem to have solved the problem with my emails only showing a week.  I clicked on the drop down control on the top right of the screen called View. I then clicked on conversation view to deselect it.  That seems to have cured the problem.

Thanks

Margaret

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

That's great news @Magg1 
Thanks for popping back to let us know how you got sorted! 
This will help anyone else who may have the same issue. Glad things are working as they should now. 

Ali 

0 Ratings